Rules of the event
Rules of participation in the AGRAFA’22 event.
The AGRAFA’22 event is organised by the Academy of Fine Arts and Design in Katowice (ul. Raciborska 37, 40-074 Katowice, NIP [Tax Identification Number]: 634-24- 39-334, REGON [National Business Register Number] 277620860); the Organising Committee consists of:
The objectives of the AGRAFA’22 event and its Regulations are approved by the Programme Council, whose task is also to ensure the proper course of the event.
The Council consists of:
AGRAFA’22 includes the organisation of the following events:
• International Student Design Competition,
• Post-competition exhibition,
• AGRAFA’22 international design conference
• Young AGRAFA presentation of young designers
Participation in the International Student Design Competition, the post-competition exhibition and
the Young AGRAFA presentation of young designers is free of charge.
The AGRAFA’22 international design conference takes place on 8 April 2022 and is open to the public. It is open to: students and graduates of universities, representatives of scientific institutions, local government, companies and self-employed people, as well as other interested parties.
The participation fee for the conference is:
– university students: PLN 50
– other parties referred to as professionals: PLN 150
The fees do not include VAT, as the exemption under Art. 43 sec. 1 point 26b of the Act on Tax on Goods and Services of 11 March 2004 applies; the conference fees for AGRAFA are exempt from VAT.
Payment can be made by BLIK payment, payment card or electronic transfer through the imoje external payment system, operated by ING Bank Śląski S.A. with its registered office in Katowice.
Participants can enter the conference following online pre-registration at www.agrafa.asp.katowice.pl.
Registration can be made between 1 March and 4 April 2022 while seats are still available.
The number of participants at the conference is limited. The possibility of participation shall be determined by the order of registration.
Participants enter the conference on the basis of receiving an electronic confirmation of registration from the Organiser, sent to the email address provided by the participant during the online registration process.
The participant is obliged to immediately inform the Organiser about his/her resignation from participation in the conference by sending an email to the address: email@example.com.
The AGRAFA’22 event is carried out in compliance with safety rules, including restrictions related to the ongoing epidemic. The Organiser reserves the right to change the form of the event, e.g. from an on-site to online format, and such a change shall not give rise to any claims by third parties, including event participants.
Upon registration, the conference participant:
– Agrees to the processing of personal data: name, surname, email address, address included in the application for participation in the AGRAFA’22 conference and for the purposes of making the related payments.
– Declares that he/she is aware of his/her rights under Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regards to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) and the Data Controller’s information clause.
– Agrees to the further processing of his/her data for the purpose of maintaining contact for future competitions/conferences/workshops and other cultural events of the Organiser.
– Accepts these Regulations and agrees to abide by the rules set out herein;
– Agrees to the use of his/her image, free of charge, in materials prepared by the Organiser, referred to in these Regulations.
The Organiser advises that audiovisual and photographic material may be produced during the conference and used in information/promotional materials prepared by the Academy of Fine Arts and Design in Katowice or commissioned by it and/or an entity indicated by it, made available to the media. The indicated material may be publicly exhibited, broadcast, reproduced and made available to the public, in traditional printed form as well as electronically, including via the Internet. The disposal of rights indicated in this article is not limited in time or territory.
The Organiser reserves the right to make changes to these Regulations.
The Organiser shall not be responsible for:
1) damage caused by incorrect or out-of-date data provided by a conference participants; 3) infringement of third party rights by a conference participants in connection with his/her entry in the Competition
Any disputes between the conference participants and the Organiser shall be settled by the common court with jurisdiction over the Organiser’s registered office.
Questions about the conference can be sent to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
CONSENT CLAUSE of the AGRAFA’22 event participant
The Academy of Fine Arts and Design in Katowice
1. I hereby give consent for my personal data included in the application form to be processed for the purposes indicated in the Regulations of the AGRAFA’22 event.
2. I acknowledge that participation in the event involves sharing my data with the Organiser: the Academy of Fine Arts and Design in Katowice.
3. Personal data shall be stored for a period connected with the realisation of the AGRAFA’22 event, the provisions of the Regulations of the said event and for a period in accordance with the applicable regulations, including the statute of limitation for claims and tax obligations. Personal data, to the processing of which you have consented, shall be stored until you withdraw your consent.
4. By giving my consent in the online registration form, I declare that I am aware of the rights specified in Art. 15-22, 34, 77 and 82 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
5. Each person who decides to submit an application form declares that he/she has been informed of the fact that giving consent to the processing of image is voluntary but necessary for the purposes specified in the AGRAFA’22 event Regulations. I consent to the publication of my image related to the participation in the AGRAFA’22 event on the website and social media of the Academy of Fine Arts and Design in Katowice, facebook page of the AGRAFA’22 event, promotional/information materials mentioned in the AGRAFA’22 event Regulations in traditional form – print, as well as electronically, including via the Internet, and to their processing for the purposes related to the organisation of the AGRAFA event, its promotion, information about the activities of the Academy of Fine Arts and Design in Katowice, dissemination of art, promotion and dissemination of culture.
6. I declare that I have been informed and I accept that during the AGRAFA’22 event audio-visual and photographic material may be produced, which can be used in information/promotional materials prepared by the Academy of Fine Arts and Design in Katowice or commissioned by it and/or an entity indicated by it, made available to the media. The indicated material may be publicly exhibited, broadcast, reproduced and made available to the public, in traditional printed form as well as electronically, including via the Internet.
7. This declaration includes consent to the use, dissemination, reproduction and storing of photographs and recordings by the Academy of Fine Arts and Design based in Katowice or commissioned by it and/or an entity designated by it.
8. The use/dissemination referred to in this statement:
– is not limited in terms of time or territory;
– shall be free of charge.
9. The participant of the AGRAFA’22 event confirms that he/she is familiar with the Regulations of this event and accepts their provisions.
1. The Controller of your personal data shall be the Academy of Fine Arts and Design in Katowice, ul. Raciborska 37, 40-074 Katowice, represented by the Rector.
2. You have the right to:
– access your data, correct it and withdraw your consent (withdraw from participation) at any time,
– restrict processing of the data, erase it, object to the processing – in the case of processing in violation of legal requirements,
– receive information on a breach and, if a breach is found, make a complaint to the supervisory authority and make claims for the breach found,
– access your data and correct it.
3. Data is not processed by automated means and is not subject to profiling; it shall not be processed for the period or for purposes other than those specified in the consent clause.
4. The provision of data is voluntary and results from your personal decision to participate in the AGRAFA’22 event.
5. The data shall not be processed for purposes other than the fulfilment of the objectives arising from the AGRAFA’22 event Regulations, including this statement.
6. The data shall be processed for the period in accordance with the above statement.
7. The Organiser informs that the participant’s consent may be withdrawn at any time, and the withdrawal of consent shall not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent given before the withdrawal.
8. To exercise your rights you can contact us:
– at the address specified in point 1;
– by phone on (32) 7587701;
– by e-mail at email@example.com
– electronically by means of applications on the website: https://asp.katowice.pl/uczelnia/ privacy-policy